After working at my company for 5 years now, I finally volunteered for the first time to participate in our Summerfest parade. Since I work at a candy company, they call it the best candy parade in the midwest (or USA, or world). Macyn and I rode in the train with some other kids. DH was a mascot! It was a fun time. We were also celebrating that we will be matching donations up to $250,000 for the new pool! I think the community was really excited!
Macyn was perfect all day at the parade! We left home about 10:45 AM for the media press conference and returned around 3:00. She waved continually for the first two blocks of the parade and I think her little arm wore out!
This is the picture of DH as the mascot. He didn't have to do much - just stand, wave, and sweat!


No comments:
Post a Comment