Friday, July 29, 2011

Relay for Life

My sister was in charge of the team for Sanford hospital - the Sanford "Tumornators." Clever name! We went to the relay and had fun walking around and looking at vendors. We especially had fun seeing cousin Caden again! Macyn loves her cousin Caden and gets super excited when you ask her if she wants to see him. Here are some of the snapshots we took of those two!

Also at the event they had those giant bouncy castles. There weren't any kids in them so I thought that would be the perfect time for Macyn to jump. I signed the waiver and in she went. She was having a great time until the generator ran out of gas and the entire castle deflated while she was still in it. Poor thing was screaming when all the walls were caving in! I felt so bad! We got her out safely by holding up the collapsing walls and pulling her out through the top. I guess that's what waivers are for, huh?!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...