Monday, July 11, 2011

Sioux County Fair

I have never been to the local fair my entire life - until we had a kid. So this makes our second trip. I don't really remember my first trip except for the fact that they have AWESOME strawberry smoothies. I will make the trip just for that! Its always fun to walk around and look at all the animals & projects. Better yet, it was free!

The had a petting zoo this year and this one was a little more successful as far as Macyn not being scared of the animals.
Moos! (Macyn's word for cow)
Keee- eees!
Horses. She doesn't have a name for those!
They had miniature bull riding the night we went, but you had to pay to get in. We decided to get our fair snacks - my strawberry smoothie and DH's funnel cake. Delish!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...