Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Mischievous Masterpiece

 The other night I caught Macyn in the act of scribbling all over the wall in her bedroom. I knew this day would come, but I just wasn't too prepared for it yet! The funny thing is, when I went into her room I said, "Macyn, did you color on the wall?" and she responds, "Yeah, I hiding!"

It just amazes me how simple their minds are. The only comeback she had was that she was hiding and coloring on the wall. So it makes me think she knew what she was doing was wrong - why else would she hide behind her chair and do it?

Oh, and when she told me she was hiding, she had a big grin on her face. What a mischievous little girl we have!

1 comment:

Holli said...

Love it. Can you imagine what fun she was having, coloring (fun) on the wall (dangerous=fun). Ian THRIVES on being caught doing something naughty...he loves it. Let's not schedule a play date for these two just yet, huh?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...