We decided to put up Macyn's big girl bed a week early. It was going to be a Christmas present, but we decided it might have a little more success to transition a little earlier. Since she will be sleeping in a hospital bed over night this coming week, I wasn't sure if changing it up when she isn't feeling so well would be the best idea. So we decided to put it together today! As I am typing this, she is sound asleep in her big girl bed, just like "mommy & daddy's bed!" It makes me a little sad how grown up she is getting!
I bought the bedding set at a rummage sale for $10 - includes 2 pillow cases, bed skirt, fitted sheet, regular sheet, and comforter. But ya know, once you go Black Friday shopping and sit in Walmart for 3 hours, I found a good deal on a character set that was one of the door busters. She will be getting that for Christmas too. I like the set we have now, but we will use it as a back up, or whenever she doesn't like the licensed character one anymore ;)
I told Macyn, "show mommy how you sleep on your bed." I may be biased, but I think this is too cute for words:
1 comment:
Adorable.
My guess is Minnie Mouse or Dora sheets! :)
Post a Comment