Monday, December 5, 2011

Cheesy Chicken

Here is the super easy crock pot meal I made for supper tonight. Its seriously fool proof, and really good. Here is the recipe. I have made my modifications/additions in red, and crossed out the stuff you don't need if you make it my way. Enjoy

1-1/2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste
2 10-3/4 oz. cans cream of chicken soup
10-3/4 oz. can Cheddar cheese soup
3 c. prepared rice, buttered noodles, or mashed potatoes
Hamburger Buns

Place chicken in a slow cooker; sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Pour soups over the top. Cover and cook on high setting for 4 to 6 hours, until chicken falls apart. Spoon over prepared rice, noodles, or mashed potatoes. I take the chicken out, shred it, and place it back in the cooker mixed with the soups. We then eat it like creamed chicken buns.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...