Our Christmas Eve was spent with my parents. We attended the church where I grew up, along with the entire family. It doesn't happen very often that all of us are able to get together, so it was a great way to celebrate Christmas.
After church we took some pictures, and ate a delicious home cooked meal. It consisted of ham, cheesy potatoes, green bean casserole, and corn with noodles. Corn with noodles is my new favorite - I could seriously eat it for my meal and be completely satisfied. Its seriously that good. After our meal we opened up presents. Macyn was good about waiting her turn, and it was fun to see Caden open his presents by himself. There were some interesting gifts given this year, for example, I received a Charlie Brown Christmas Tree...literally. My sisters received footie pajamas (from me), and my Dad got a leg lamp from A Christmas Story. It was a great time with lots of laughter and love. Here are some pictures from the night.
![]() |
| Kids in their matching shirts |
Macyn's pride and joy this year is her Minnie Mouse chair from Grandpa and Grandma. Its super soft and completely adorable. She also received a new outfit, boots and shirt from Aunt Brooke, and a tent with a tunnel from Aunt Brandi. She loves the tent too - I'm not in love with how much space it takes up, so it got demoted to the basement...where she plays in it daily :)
I couldn't have been happier with our family Christmas - it was such a good time getting together!




No comments:
Post a Comment