Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Day

Christmas morning with her new Minnie Mouse chair
We spent Christmas day doing what else - celebrating the birth of Jesus! Just ask Macyn. We tell her its Christmas and she says, "Jesus birthday?!" We started out by going to church in the morning with just us three. For lunch time it was time to head over for Josh's Grandma's side Christmas. It was nice to see all the relatives again since we had to miss out on Thanksgiving this year. Christmas night was spent at my in-laws, opening presents and having a meal. I made roast in the crock pot and the in laws provided the sides. Shortly after that it was time to open presents!
Patiently waiting for presents


Macyn's new pink elephant chair!

Her new little people doll house
We had a good time celebrating Christmas. Macyn got another chair, doll house, pajamas, and mega bloks. We received a filter for our Keurig, so we can brew our own coffee instead of using Kcups all the time. Its also more cost effective this way as well. I also received and ice cream sandwich maker and Josh got a new shaver. I just love Christmas and I am sad it is over....but I guess we have another one New Year's Day, so it's not completely over yet ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...