She also loves looking outside and eating "big girl" food. aka,anti baby food! She will eat a couple bites of baby food, but after that she wants nothing to do with it. Some of the attitude she throws around makes me wonder if shes thinking, "Mom, I'm an independent big girl, I can feed myself, and I don't need that baby food." So she eats whatever we are eating, or a Gerber Graduate meal. She also loves the carrot and apple dices. We still haven't gotten the sippy cup down yet, but we are working on that.She continues to sleep well through the night (11-12 hours), and is an overall happy girl! She wears 12-18 month clothes and also went up another diaper size this month. You would think she would be a chunker with all the food she eats, but she must have a pretty fast metabolism.
Its soooo hard to believe she is this old already! But we are looking forward to planning her party in a month!
No comments:
Post a Comment