Here are the items I picked up. I only purchased things at 2 rummages. I bought everything except the jeans at the same one. This is what I got (from left to right)... 3 piece outfit from The Children's Place, 1 pair of Baby Gap jeans, blue track outfit combo (she will look just like grandma!) :).....3 piece long sleeved shirt with a sweater skirt and cardigan from Old Navy, another shirt and pants set, 1 non-fleece sleeper, and one Carter's sleeper. For a grand total of............$9!!!! Thats a whopping 13 items too!
There was one part of the day that totally bummed me out. You see, at this rummage there was a Cozy Coupe that was parked underneath a table. The lady's 2 year old was running around so I just assumed it wasn't for sale. Then this other lady comes up and asks if its for sale, and how much she wanted for it. She made and offer of $3....and she took it!!! REALLY!? A COZY COUPE FOR $3!!!!? Totally bummed!!! I would have paid atleast $10!
Oh well, I guess i shouldn't worry about being one of "those" people who ask if random stuff in the garage is for sale....kinda like when we had ours a couple of years ago, someone asked if the table with items on it was for sale....no joke.
Hopefully I will find more goodies tomorrow. I am excited! Taking off 1/2 day of work and going with my sisters...and it will be much easier without worrying about Macyn!
1 comment:
Sweet Deals!! I really wanted to hit up Sheldon, but I had to come straight home tonight--Ryan was sleeping and he had been crabby all afternoon. We think he has an ear infection. And tomorrow I have to get to Sibley by 1 to pick him up! No time for rummaging! You got some awesome stuff!!
Post a Comment