Monday, September 13, 2010

First Ride Down the Slide

We went to the fair on Sunday, and after walking in the heat we thought we would hit up some rides. However, each ride cost about $3 each person and it was definitely not with it to me! So we opted for the $2 per person giant slide that we could all enjoy together!Here we are at the top (after catching our breath from lugging a 20lb baby up a lot of steps)All locked and loaded and ready to go!WHHHHHEEEEE! The slide actually goes pretty fast, and I'm pretty sure I got some air on one of those "humps". Macyn didn't cry, nor smile. I think it went by too fast for her to know what was going on. But we can always tell her that her first ride was giant slide because Mommy & Daddy were cheap-o's.

All in all the fair wasn't too bad. Except the part where a Carny yelled at me and told me I looked like her cousin Ashley. 'nuff said. It was time to go.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...