Saturday, September 4, 2010

F double O T B A double L - FOOTBALL!

Macyn went to her first Northwestern football game on Saturday. Its the same college that DH graduated from (my college didn't have football) and it was their first home game and they were hosting the #1 rated team who hasn't lost in the conference in 50-ish?? games. It was a perfect night, not too hot, but had a little chill in the air. We got there a whole hour early to get seats, and it seemed pretty packed 20 minutes before kick off.

The red raiders were doing well when I left (after staying to watch the marching band, because I'm a band geek like that) and were up by 10 points. Well, I was trying to listen to the game on they way home, but Macyn thought it would be a great time to cry the entire way. So I quick go home, put her to bed, and listen to the game. It turns out NWC lost their lead and ended up losing. It was a great first half from the Red Raiders though, I just wish I could have stayed for the entire game.

For the opposing team, 2 of their offensive starters came from my high school, so that was kinda fun to watch. Next time we go to a game, I will most likely go during the day when Macyn doesn't have to go to bed, and when you don't have to get there a whole hour early just to find a good seat!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...