
Disney Princess Mega Blocks: $5 (was originally $8, but I got them down to $5)...I thought this would be a great toy for Macyn to play with, and something that Daddy would play with too. Turns out, these are Macyn's go-to toy right now. She loves to empty the bucket and throw them, and try and shove them into other toys (even when they don't fit). I may just have to get her some more Mega Blocks for her birthday!

Potty Chair: $5. That's another day.....I think we will practice walking first!

Bike Helmet: FREE!! Can't go wrong there. Maybe next year it will fit her head so we can ride bike with her in her
trailer
Baby Gate: $5. Made of plastic, and swings open so you don't have to take it down all the time or step over it. Haven't installed it yet, but its a lot cheaper than buying them at Wal Mart!

My new purse: $16. I loved this the instant I saw it - even better yet, it was made in Tanzania. The person I bought it from has gone on mission trips over there, and they bring these bags back here, sell them, and bring all the money they make back over there. This reason alone made me fall in love with it even more. The prints they had were amazing.... and I figured I could treat myself to something knowing I was helping out other people as well. And for the fact that I am still using the same purse I got at Maurices last year at Crazy Days for $5, it was time for something new.

Home Sweet Home Sign: $1. I hung this when I was dead tired with my eyes half shut....which is why its not centered, or aligned with the light switch cover.
I also bought myself 3 shirts for $2 each at a sale and I LOVE them!
Since DH had to work, he wanted me to get him something. The last rummage I got him
Chicken Soup for the Golfer's Soul, and he hasn't touched it. I also got him a pool table at the same rummage (but that's his b-day present). So, I found him this time around an unopened Frank Sinatra CD ($3), and a Rocky Mountain High T-shirt ($.25). And 2 water bottles. Random, I know, but does he love it? Absolutely.
1 comment:
Sweet! Let me know if you like your baby swing gate. I hate mine and paid way to much for it.
Post a Comment