Thursday, May 26, 2011

4th Anniversary

It's hard to believe we have been married four years already! It seems like forever, since we have been dating since I was 16 years old. But we are still young love birds at heart, and that's all that matters. We have this anniversary book where we write down what we do each year on our anniversary along with a picture. The first year we had a weekend at Omaha. The 2nd year it was a trip to Minneapolis. The 3rd year we went to Colorado. Guess where we went this year? WalMart. My how times change once kids come into the picture. But you know what? We don't need to go on a trip in order to be happy. Just spending time with each other is good enough for me. And our date night to Walmart was a GREAT date in my opinion! We also went and ate at The Ridge and had some yummy food. It's not very often we get date night, so when we do, it's always pretty special. I had given Josh his present before I went to Chicago. I got him some Dr. Dre Beats headphones. He liked them a lot. They were a little spendy, but I used the rest of the money in our iMac fund to pay for them. Macyn also showed us her fashionista side with the coture bow on her face.
DH brought me to WalMart after our meal and let me pick out some more flowers. I like to joke around with him and ask him what he would get me if God didn't make flowers :)  Here are the ones I picked out.
Hanging plants
Flowers for our pot.

And a bird feeder! I thought it would be nice to hang in our tree so Macyn will be able to watch birds more often. I have already seen different types. Bird watching really isn't all that bad.

We had a great anniversary. I love you, DH! I'm glad you married me! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...