Remember a couple of weeks ago I said Josh had bought me some flowers and edging in order to landscape a little in front of our house? He provided me with this photoshopped picture:
We did end up planting some flowers with edging, but its not nearly as abundant has his picture. I think it turned out pretty good though. We bought the no-dig edging and just nailed it into the ground with some stakes. We put in the edging along with the plants within 45 minutes.
I do not expect my flowers to stay alive. It's just a fact of life. No matter what I plant, it always dies. The flowers we did plant are Columbines and miniature white lilies. I really hope my Coumbine's bloom - I think they are super pretty. We bought purple ones and light purplish-magenta ones.
I will keep you guys updated (with pics) whether my flowers stay alive and bloom, or keel over and croak.


No comments:
Post a Comment