 |
| Our family by the Van Aartsen stone |
We decided to hit up the Tulip Festival again this year, despite being super disappointed last year. Let me tell you, this year was 100 times better than last! We saw a parade and there were actually food places and vendors open. Last year everything was closed when we got there at 6:30. We all enjoyed the parade, tulips, and the food!
 |
| DH's alma mater -A miniature Zwemmer Hall |
 |
| I was amazed how this band stayed in step - even around the corners! |
 |
| Macyn enjoying the parade |
 |
| Only 1 float casualty... |
We also saw some local "celebrities." The KTIV news anchor and weather guy were tossing out Twin Bings. When he threw me a bing, I yelled, "Thanks Ron!" I'm pretty sure he appreciated that. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment