If you can't tell by the picture, Macyn LOVES Minnie Mouse. I'm not the kind of person to buy her all this licensed stuff, but it all started when my mom and sister came back from Florida with a gift for her. They bought her a baby Minnie (in the pic), complete with her own blanket. The instant she saw her, she hasn't put it down. She likes wrapping her up and feeding her and holding her.
Ever since, Mickey's Playhouse is on the Disney channel in the mornings, and she will often watch that for a little bit. She loves when she sees Minnie on there! So anyways, when we went to Wal Mart to pick up some Mother's Day items, she picked out these Minnie Mouse pajamas. I tried to take them away and she absolutely would not put them down. I looked at the price and they were only $5. This is a pretty cheap price for kid's pajamas, and she could use another pair, so I bought them. I ended up getting her a 3T since she had already exceeded the height guideline of the 2T pj's!
We went out to the car and immediately she ripped them open. We then went to the mall and I couldn't get her out of the car without her throwing a fit when I made her keep the jammies in the car. So, I gave in by giving her the shirt. Not enough. She wanted the pants too! So here I am at the mall with a child who won't ride in her stroller, carrying a pair of pajamas! I didn't get what I needed to get done because of her tantrums, so I gave up and went home.
Then later on in the day, Macyn went to go play with her cousins at my in-laws. As I was packing her bag to go, she ran and picked up her Minnie pajamas and placed them in the bag so she could take them along. She was extremely excited to wear them at night! The next morning she gave me my Mother's Day card from her that naturally had Minnie on the front. Even though it was a stressful day of tantrums and fit throwings, it is really sweet how she loves her Minnie so much. She's such a little mommy to her!

No comments:
Post a Comment