Chocolate Peanut Butter Torte, here I come! I decided that since my small group got canceled tonight, I would attempt to make the torte. It turned out pretty well, except I kinda messed up the filling, but it still tastes amazing! And the best part is, it took me maybe a 1/2 hour tops to make. Here are the pics:First, get some torte pans from the Pampered Chef. They create a well in the middle of the pan which makes for easy filling. You can also use these for ice cream cakes!Chopped peanut butter cups for the topThe first peanut butter chocolate brownie ready to be filled...........with a peanut butter/marshmallow combo! This is the step I screwed up, but you won't see it anyways since there is another brownie that goes on top!Here is the final product! Add the other brownie on top, fill the well with peanut butter cups and drizzled peanut butter (I'm not so good at the drizzling). But this is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Soooooooo good. I cannot wait to make more recipes with my torte pan!
1 comment:
um.......AMAZING. Screw cupcake Fridays. Let's have Torte Tuesdays.
Post a Comment