Wednesday, October 20, 2010

1 Year Checkup

We had Macyn's checkup and found out some stats! She weighs 19lbs 8 oz (20th percentile) and is 30 1/2" tall (90th percentile). So shes still super tall and still a lightweight. The Dr. said they usually thin down a little bit once they learn how to crawl. Even though she may not weigh much, don't be fooled by how much she can eat! She literally eats an entire adult serving of food. Like the other night she ate a muffin an an entire slice of pizza with a sippy cup of juice. Here is a picture of her chillaxin' at the table.

At her checkup, she did okay with her shots and not so good about her finger prick. Her shots didn't seem to bother her at all, but she cried and cried about the finger prick. It doesn't help matters either when the lab lady doesn't know what shes doing and proceeds to drip Macyn's blood all over my khakis. Sigh. I am just HOPING it comes out in the wash. If not, I am totally going to send the clinic a bill for my khakis. Why not? The hospital charges you for everything! Including your oxygen tubing, a box of kleenex, and a water bottle which is "complimentary."

Okay, in reality, I don't think I will send them a bill for my khakis, but if I have to go buy new ones, there goes my clothing budget!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...