Sunday, October 3, 2010

Target Fun!

After the rough day at church (see previous post), we decided to leave right after and go shopping. Going down to Sioux City wasn't so bad since she took a much needed nap the entire way. We hit up Menards then stopped at Long John Silvers for lunch. My oh my does she like hush puppies!! After that it was on to Sears & the mall, the Card & Party Outlet, Old Navy, & finally Target. I am sure this isn't so much fun for an 11 month old getting in & out of the car, in & out of the stroller, and in & out of carts. She was starting to get fussy on the way to Target and wasn't too happy about sitting in the cart. So we came up with a new idea - how about putting her IN the cart! I thought she would just sit in there and ride around. No-sir-ee. She wants to stand up and swing her body back and forth and laugh! Here are some pictures (they aren't very good quality, as they are cell phone pictures)I thought for sure she would topple over at least once, but she never did! She especially liked going over bumps between the carpet and tile. I will definitely have to keep this one in mind while grocery shopping....as long as there aren't glass jars and eggs in the cart, of course!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...