Sunday, October 24, 2010

It has begun....

Macyn learned a new trick tonight - push her chair to something she wants and stand on it in order to reach it. I have a feeling this is going to lead to even more baby proofing, and the things she cannot reach are now reachable!

Another thing she did this afternoon was moving her car that was wedged between the end table so she can get behind the couch. She then proceeds to push her car, and get it wrapped up in some cords.I just don't know how much stuff I can gate off. Right now we have one in the doorway between the kitchen and laundry room, from the kitchen to the back door, for the dvd tower, and one closing off the surround sound. We also have the trash can pushed under a desk, but that doesn't work either. She will crawl under the desk and push the trash can out from under there, and then open the lid. She has also figured out how to open and close the drawers in the kitchen.

AND to top it all off, she is definitely starting to walk more. She walked from her crib to the hallway all by herself without being told to do so. She also walked from the dining room to the living room with only one stumble.

I thought the baby proofing we did when she learned to crawl was enough, I never would have imagined how much more we will have to do!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...