Sunday Best
After having Macyn go to bed late the night before, she decided to get up at 5:30. Then stay up until 6:45, and then go back to bed until 8:00. WHEW! But we decided to go to church anyways, and she didn't last more than 15 minutes before I brought her to the nursery. I have this bad feeling in my gut that they had their hands full! Anyways, what is church without dressing your baby in something cute?! Today she was sporting the black & white retro dress with some white tights and Mary Janes. I couldn't really get a good smile picture of her since she was completely exhausted, but I did get a picture of her standing up and looking outside (and blowing on the window).
And yes, that is a full head of blonde hair. I just wish more would grow on top so she can get out of the "mullet" stage!
As for the "Sunday Worst," there isn't any...since the Vikings didn't play today. Hopefully in the future, the Vikings can be featured on the "Sunday Best." :)
No comments:
Post a Comment