Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Reflecting

Since Macyn's birthday is a couple of days away, I have been sitting here reflecting what I was doing at this time last year - and I remembered! It was our last birthing class where you are supposed to invite your parents. We invited mine and went out to eat at Los Tulipanes because their anniversary was the same day too. Its really hard to believe that last year, this was my last night without having a child in the house.

It makes me sad, makes me happy, but all worth it. It makes me think about what happened too - how tomorrow I would have gone to my appointment at 11:00 and get admitted to the hospital. How scared and excited I was all at the same time. Just thinking about this makes me teary eyed and makes me realize how fast time goes.

I definitely cherish every moment of that, and if you want to read how everything went down, just look back to October's posts last year. I also attached all my belly photos I took. Starting at 6 weeks and taken every 2 weeks. Hard to believe that this was my life last year.

It feels good to reflect on how our lives have changed. We have laughed & cried, but it is totally worth it. And SO happy to be blessed with our little girl. Love you Macyn.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...